Thursday 16 February 2012

Pinterest

I will share something else with you today. Craft related but not a real card and it's not home cooking..(because I was too busy watching Downton abbey last week?!!) but it is something combining these 2 great things plus more! is Pinterest!!


What you need to do is when you see somethig you like on the website, you can 'pin' your favourite things on your ‘board’.How fun is this?

These photos just make you smile,they show you how pretty things can be.

So much fun and  full of inspiration. Looking at colours and food makes me happy.. oh..and all the places I would love to go before i die. Georgeous photos.

And I thought I will show you my 'real life pintestest' as well..My receip book and my craft idea book. Old fashoined but i love them.

I made my own craft note book, it is a 99p notebook from 'The Works'! and i got the really prettyrecipe book from paperchase.



You can see i got some recipes from Tesco magazine and some old recipes are from 'i don't even remember where'. I just wrote them down in both Chinese and English. If my granchildren would like to know my secret recipes, they better learn some Chinese :D



And i draw sketches on my craft one. Got some scrapbook sketches in the book as well. I wish I could bring this notebook with me all the time but it is a bit too heavy, I might go and get another lighter one next time.



Oh, so if you want a Pinterest account, let me know so i can invite you and you don't need to get put on the waiting list.

Happy pinning and skteching :)

1 comment: