Tuesday 26 March 2013

See, No stamp!

Easter is coming and we have more snow this week. Heavy enough to make your journey to work like hell but not heavy enough to shut the College. Boo.

I am doing CAS-ual Friday challenge again this week! and the challenge is to use no stamps! Easy peasy! Is time to dig in my trash  treasure box. After washi tape, my current passion is 6*6 paper pad! I’ve lots of them and I think I need to use them more often ( like any other things I've got)!!
How about some chevron pattern which is so in trend just now and a Cath kidston inspired pattern?!
 


Hailstone failing down at the moment, that can only mean one thing. Onesie on. Hot chocolate time.
Catch up later :)



Supplies:
Cardstock: american craft paper pad

Other :Washi tapes,chipboard,american craft rub on,glossy accent

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea and I think the "thanks" card really makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards! I like the paper strips! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete