Friday 5 October 2012

TGIF:)

TGIF and my long weekend holiday finally arrived!!! been missing in blogland for a few weeks coz I m kinda busy, excuses I know. the truth is I just love my bed too much and I start to hibernate(!!) since it is totally winter in Scotland. -1 C in October, really?

OK, the real reason is I started to take up some new responsibilities at work that totally stress tired me out and I did an intensive Photoshop course in September (to ‘try to’ improve my photography and design skills, CS6, I can’t wait to get you on my laptpp!)  and I am still taking orders for personalized albums. I am a woman that can’t multitask and I just can’t find time to blog.

I am still trying to do craft for an hour or so every so often, I just dont have time to tidy all the photos and blog them.( and my room is covered in craft supplies that are still in the boxes. No more craft shopping until Christmas seriously. Maybe just one more, have you checked out the new clearly besotted stamps yet?  their flowery stamp set just echo my current flower cutting addiction.)

Going to share some baby cards in this post. How adorable are these PTI images.

 



I totally need to catch up my TV this week and go and cut some more flowers(?!!)

Scroll down for my other post that I wrote a while ago but just not have time to edit my photos yet.(!!)

Have a lovely autumn/tatties holiday if you are having one:)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up- Pacific Point & Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set: Papertrey Ink- Hanging out & Sweet Baby & Fillable frames #4

No comments:

Post a Comment